Thursday, January 3, 2013

Smocking for sale

I'm linking up with KellysKorner on a smocking swap. I'm listing pix. If you see something you want comment with your email add so I can send you a paypal invoice. Thnx
There's a 6$ shipping charge on the items.
1. SOLD-Owl 2pc. Size 3. 20$
2.Bailey boys Purple girls 2pc. Size 2. 20$
3.SOLD.-Royal child 18m. Smocked chick bishop 20$
4.SOLD- Petit Ami 2pc. size 24m. Lavender bishop w/ matching bloomers 20$
5. Amanda Remembered 6x lady bug bishop 20$
6. Royal child christmas 2pc. Size 2t. 10$
7. Amanda remembered (like new) 35$ size 4 bloomer set













7 comments:

  1. I would like the 24 month purple dress. meganthoennes@hotmail.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the size 3 owl set. amberRmatlock@yahoo.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recieved notification of your invoice but it is not showing up on paypal. My email settings won't let me open it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the 18 month chick bishop adrianfinley09@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like the Christmas outfit please. Paypal carilamb@hotmail.com.

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like #3 if not taken. bellamcintyre {at} yahoo {dot} com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the Christmas 2 piece still available? Kaitlyn.m.neel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete